29 June 2015

When Life Gives you Lemons...

Hi Loves,

Today was a very special day for me :)

Ever felt like you met an angel? My angel came to me to teach me a few things.

The biggest lesson she taught me was "When life gives you lemons baby, you make sure you use those lemons to make lemonade!" The ingredients for the best lemonade are: prayer, faith and patience.

That angel showed me that life can throw many things, but with that lemonade, you just pray, have faith and watch God work! For example, I drove her to a special hospital to prepare for an 8-hour surgery. I prayed all the way to work, because I was so nervous. One hour later, she called me to come back or send someone else because they didn't have to do it!

Thank God for a praying woman. That angel, is my favorite person EVER, my gram! Today is her 17th Pastoral Anniversary. Happy Anniversary gram! :)





"Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you." 
~Eileen Elias Freeman 








What I wore: 
Top- Target
Skirt-Target
Blazer- Bebe
Necklace- Macy's 
Bag- Louis Vuitton
Shoes- Jessica Simpson

xoxo,

Courtney

5 comments:

  1. Awww that was so sweet and True! I miss MNny Angel her sister! First blog to have me teary eyed. I love you Pastor and Court!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love you more :) vRemember, I told you, you can always share mines :)

      Delete
  2. Love the message behind the outfit. Beautiful and inspirational. Congratulations Pastor Gram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you slim :) I'll tell Pastor Gram you said congrats :)

      Delete