20 June 2015

Just in Case- Gray X Plaid

Hello ladies,

I'm usually having such a hard time separating the work life from home life. I often times find myself dragging my work laptops home (just in case) on a Friday night.

If it's after 5pm, it can wait until the next business day. Sometimes we just need to let it go although we are so use to having control. That work life controls me so much that I'm usually sleep before my gram on a Friday night!

Last Friday, I put that separation anxiety to rest! I called everyone that usually calls me to hang out, but to no avail no one was available :( I decided to throw on something quick (just in case)!

My quick go-to styles lately have been midi dresses. I found one of my favorites at Target!


Took me 15 mins to brush my hair, dress up this dress and find cute shoes! 



The cute shoes were a must since we all know good shoes take us great places! 


And 5 mins later, someone was down to go out. Turns out, those Just in Case outfits come in handy!
 


 
What I wore:
Dress-Target
Shirt-Target
Bag-Target
Shoes-Zara

 

xoxo,

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment