09 June 2015

Style Crush: Kim K - Grey & Neon Yellow

Hi Loves!

A new fun fact about me is that I have many Style Crushes! My top style crush is Kim K.

I can always appreciate her style! I'm a fan of her essentials, from the black blazers to the high heels. Kim can always make a black blazer work, whether she wears it dressed up or dressed down. She, like myself, isn't too tall so incorporating heels to give a little extra height, lengthening our legs is a MUST.

Here's the perfect example of my style crush with a black blazer and heels:

What Kim Wore:
Dress- Kardashian Kollection
Heels- Tom Ford

I got inspired and remixed the look! I wore a shirt and skirt as my recreation instead of a dress like Kim.





What I Wore:
Top- Target
Blazer- F21
Skirt- Bebe
Heels- Lola Shoetique
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Great post!!! I love your recreation. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Court! You pulled off that look better then her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I like your shoes better than Kim's. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cute girl i like 😃

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you share where you get your pieces!! You know i'd ask if you didnt ;) keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your def my style crush! Love how you reinvented the look and made it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete