22 June 2015

Living on the edge

Hi loves,

Last night I did something I don't normally do...I didn't plan my night! For me, that is something that I never do! Sometimes we have to step out of our comfort zone and release some of our fears to take adventures and learn new things.

I must admit that was one of the best nights I've had in a while. That taught me a great lesson: let go of fear! It showed me that when I let go of fear, a new happiness and adventure was right on the other side.



If I was going to "Live life on the edge," why not add edgy pieces to my outfit! My go-to looks are usually sexy and chic. This time I added bold red lips and black high waisted shorts, something I don't usually wear.


Edgy accessories were a must! The leather spiked purse and an edgy ring completed that look.







These trendy target heels also added a part of my go-to style with the edgy look.



What I wore:
Top-Target
Shorts-F21
Ring-Jolie Bijoux
Bag-Aldo
Shoes-Target

Take more adventures, let go of fear, think outside of the box and stop caring what other people think! P.S. take your friends with you on those adventures!

How do you live life on the edge?


Xoxo,

Courtney <3

2 comments: