26 June 2015

Neutral and Bold

Hi Loves,

Happy Friday! Ever had the longest day ever, but still need to get out???? That was soooo me last night! I woke up at 7am, came home at 9:30pm. I managed to get dressed and out of the house by 10:30pm, just to get back home at 2am.

If anyone knows me, they know this is not me at all! Not Courtney getting ready in an hour?

To make this happen, I went for the look that comes natural to me, color-blocking. I wanted neutral tones with a touch of boldness. I wore a blue-green asymmetrical skirt with a soft, salmon color top. To complete the look, I added a neutral bag and kept it simple by making sure my sandals and top matched.  







This season calls for Tory Burch sandals, something I collect every summer!

What I wore:
Top-Kohl's
Skirt- Macy's
Bag- Aldo
Shoes- Tory Burch

2 comments: