24 June 2015

Style Crush: Khloe Kardashian- Stripes

Hi loves, 

I love, love, love Khloe! Although I don't know her personally, she seems like the down to earth one. Khloe like myself, happens to be the curvy, cancer sister :)

I saw this dress at Arden B (for $80) and couldn't resist. (I have to admit that it saddened me when I walked into Kmart one day and saw the same exact dress for $25 in Nikki Minaj's collection). I got even more excited after seeing Khloe wear the same exact dress!



What Khloe Wore:
Dress- Torn by Ronny Kobo ($288)
Shoes-Giuseppe Zanotti x Anja Rubik Suede Open Toe Lace Up Booties ($1340)

I love this dress because it is very versatile. I can wear it dressed up for work or similar to Khloe's.


What I Wore:
Dress-Arden B 
Shoes- Steve Madden 



Because I was inspired by Khloe's mixed prints, I wore the striped dress with a cheetah necklace and heels.


What I Wore:
Blazer- F21
Dress- Arden B
Necklace- Macy's 
Shoes- Jessica Simpson 

Xoxo, 

Courtney <3


No comments:

Post a Comment