01 July 2015

The Sky's the Limit: Monochromatic Style

Happy Wednesday!
 
Confession....I'm addicted to wearing the color blue! People usually wear blue when they are "feeling blue."  Not I! I've been wearing it a lot as a reminder to myself that the sky is the limit!
 
Often times we get so caught up in life that we allow doubt to overpower us, causing us to set boundaries on the things that we can achieve. We must remind ourselves that we CAN make it!
 
For this reminder, I wore blue with a twist: Monochrome Style! A monochrome style includes different shades of the same color. 
 
I wore two shades of blue with edgy acessories (since I loved them so much in the previous post).
 

“Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else; it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being... There are NO limits. There are plateus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.” 
~Bruce Lee







What I Wore:
Top: Arden  B (Old)
Bottom: Bebe
Shoes: Christian Louboutin (So Kate)
Bag: Aldo (old)
 
Never underestimate the power of the positivity! Our thoughts create our world so don't allow your mind to become your limit! Stay postive, always!
 
Xoxo,
 
Courtney :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the fit! Blue also represents royalty - Princess Court :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could a princess forget that :( lol thank you slim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to blue that is right !!! Nice blog mama

    Jenny noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super late, but I'm not a huge fan of blue, but you changed my mind. Love the play on colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it either, but I recently became obsessed with color! try it!

      Delete