08 July 2015

The Stylish Plain Jane







Hi loves,
 
It's rare that you will catch me looking anything close to glamorous during the week! I always tell my friends to only look forward to those days being Thursday-Sunday. The rest of the week, call me "The Stylish Plain Jane."
 
The Stylish Plain Jane usually has her hair pulled back in a bun, no heels and minimum jewelry (if any at all). She usually has the same daily routine: gym (sometimes), shower, eat, work and sleep.
 
Today, I chose to wear a plain olive, khaki style dress from Target. To make the look pop a little more, I added an orange bag!


"Glamour is about feeling good in your own skin."
~Zoe Saldana
 

Orange added a little warmth, happiness and fun to my plain look.
 

With my birthday being 5 days away, of course I had to treat myself to my favorite summer essentials, Tory Burch Sandals. Best early bday present!
 
 
What I wore:
Dress- Target
Bag- Target
Shoes- Nordstrom
 
xoxo,
 
Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment