14 July 2015

Hello Chapter 24: Orange and Blue

Hi loves,

Although I only turned 24 (nothing special about that number), this birthday is truly one of the best birthdays I've had since a child. This is the first one that I can honestly say that I have love and peace. I will be the first to admit that I got lost looking for it in sooooo many places. I did get it from two places, God and myself. When we stop seeking validation from people who haven't found the very things that  we are searching for ourselves, we find what we are looking for from within.

I never thought it would take me 24 years, but it did. Life has thrown many things my way. I overcame every struggle, much wiser and stronger than before. I'm not perfect, but I love and believe in me. I'm ready for whatever comes my way. I can finally say that I found myself and still growing and it feels great! It's never impossible to prevail, even after a struggle. The things I once cried about, I sit and laugh about now. Thank God for growth! You can't stop me now, the sky is the limit! ❤️

Happy birthday to me! :)


 
"I'm not where I need to be, but thank God, I'm not where I used to be. I have not arrived  but I am on my way!"



"Happiness is an inside job!"


What I Wore:
Dress- Babesandfelines.com
Bag- Target
Shoes- Zara
 
Xoxo,
 
Courtney


2 comments: