18 August 2015

Expensive Taste

Hi ladies!
 
As a child, many of us were completely clueless. Some of us believed that "money grew on trees!" I just knew that when I grew up, I could just go swipe a card or write a check for whatever shoes, clothes, or purses I wanted!
 
Boyyyyyyyy was I wrong! Reality soon kicked in a few years ago for me, when my parents began handing me bills! The day that I began spending my own money, I learned that I had "Champagne taste on a beer budget" (Sad day!). I've always been taught to adapt to my environment and accept things for what they are.
 
Sooooooo... I learned how to shop on a budget!(after bills---hate them!) The sale rack doesn't look so bad after all! 
 

 I got this shirt for a steal deal! Only $9.50!!! I dressed it up a little more by tying it in a knot.

 
 I paired the shirt with an assymetrical skirt and fringe sandals!

 
The most expensive thing I'm wearing for this look was the sandals that I found on sale for $20!

What I Wore:
Hat F21 | Top F21 | Skirt GoJane.com | Bangles F21 | Shoes Buckle
 
What shopping lessons have you learned after spending on your own????
 
 
Xoxo,
 
Courtney :)

8 comments:

  1. Love it Court! That's what makes you, YOU!!!! You make something not so expensive look like a million bucks. That will get you far. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Very nice Courtney!! Keep up the Good work God has so much instored for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bills are the devil! This whole outfit is definitely a steal as cute as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG i hate bills! Thanks to bills, I only look for steals now! lol

      Delete