05 October 2015

From Summer to Fall in Style

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

I got to spend it with some of my favorite people. My favorite part of this weekend was going to STK in DC! It was such a beautiful place with great food and drinks! If you know me, you know my real favorite part was picking out something to wear to such a classy atmosphere.

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of transitioning/maximizing my wardrobe. I will wear any season dress, ANY time! For this look, I transitioned this cute little olive colored dress. I paired a simple dress with my fall season favorites: black boots, a black leather jacket and bold red lips! (Black boots or leather jackets can do wonders on any outfit!)

Sorry in advance, but my favorite way to top off my outfits at the moment is to add a fedora hat! I have hats for dayyyyyyyysss right now! I added an olive and black hat to match the dress and boots.

 
 
"Playing dress-up begins at 5 and never truly ends." 
 
 
I picked up this dress from a mall boutique for only $25!
 

I feel sorry for you if you aren't hip to Jessica Simpson shoes! They are so bomb! Most comfortable shoes EVER!

 
What I Wore:
Jacket BCBG | Hat H&M | Boots Nordstrom/Jesscia Simpson
 
How do you transition from summer to fall in style???
 
XOXO,
 
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment