21 October 2015

Wear it, Style it, Repeat: Grey is the New Black

Hi ladies :)

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a HUGE fan of neutral/soft tones right now, especially grey! I feel like I've been having a love affair with my love for colors or black.

If I could wear some form of grey every S I N G L E day, I soooooo would! Instead of reaching in my closet for something black, I'm usally grabbing something grey! I'm currently obsessing over this trend, especially because most of my grey pieces were $6-$15! (can you say winning!)

I can't lie, I wear this grey t-shirt literally as soon as it comes out of the dryer! I promise you'll catch me wearing it once a week.

My favorite way happens to be all grey. Something about monochrome grey that I just can't resist!

Below you will find my favorite outfit from my favorite store, Target! I paired a grey t-shirt with grey leggings. I literally wear this outfit like once a week but in a different way.

Look #1: Grey and Black




What I Wore:
Shoes LolaShoetique | Bag Michael Khors | Hat Aldo

Look #2: Grey and Red




What I Wore:
Shoes LolaShoetique | Hat American Apparel

Look #3: Grey and Camel




What I Wore:
Shoes Christian Louboutin | Bag Thrifted | Jacket ASOS

Look #4: Grey and Olive
 




What I Wore:
Shoes Jessica Simpson | Bag Louis Vuitton | Necklace Macy's | Jacket Macy's 

No comments:

Post a Comment