23 October 2015

Style Crush: Kim K - Red Pencil Skirt

Hi loves,
 
Of course I had to borrow another simple outfit from my style crush, Kim K.
 
She never fails to slay a sexy, yet simple look. When you see someone wearing something red or a pencil skirt, it justs screams sexy! It's hard for most women in this generation to show their curvy silhouette, without showing skin, but Kim made it look easy.
 
Kim paired a grey bodysuit with a red pencil skirt (over $300!) and Christian Louboutin pumps ($795).


What Kim Wore:
Skirt Alexander Wang ($317) | Shoes Christian Louboutin Bis Un Bout
 


I, on the other hand, opted for something similar and MUCH cheaper. I chose a taupe-color shirt because this color is very similar to grey. Taupe is a brownish-grey color. Not only was this color similar to Kim's grey top, but it was on sale for only $6! (winning!)
 
I paired the taupe top with a red pencil skirt and red strappy, cap toe heels similar to Kim's for only $28!


What I Wore:
Shirt GoJane.com | Skirt Express | Shoes LolaShoetique

Don't forget ladies, "When life gives you curves, flaunt them!"

XOXO,

Courtney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment