29 September 2015

Burgundy Vibes

Hi Loves,

I don't know about you, but although I love fall, I still have a hard time letting go of summer. Especially when mother nature plays mind games with you. One day I'm wearing shorts and flip flops, and then the next day I'm wearing pants and a jacket! (So confusing!) What better way to accept fall, than to bring it in wearing your favorite fall hue!

Nothing says fall/autumn like burgundy! When shopping for fall, the first color that calls my name happens to be burgundy. I head straight to the hat section and before picking up the black hat, I get the burgundy one.

Burgundy with black is cool, but burgundy with a color is GREAT! I love color blocking all year. My fall color blocking inspiration comes from mother nature herself! I had no choice but to accept fall once I saw the color changes right before my eyes.

I added a yellow-lime color with burgundy and it turns out to be favorite thing, "A match made in Heaven!" Seeing this match made me even more excited for fall shopping! 
 


 
To break up the colors, I added a gold and burgundy belt that I got from Express.
 

To complete the look, I added black shoes to match the belt and band around the hat.
 

What I Wore:
Hat Express | Top Kohls | Skirt Target | Shoes Lolashoetique
 
XOXO,
 
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment