05 September 2015

Ask Cinderella

Happy Saturday!

At one point in time, I remember myself being terribly addicted to shopping. My greatest addiction happened to be shoes. It was so bad that I wouldn't go out with hopes of saving more to buy shoes. (sounds really bad, but I'm woman enough to admit it). I literally only left my house to go to work and that was it! I had to keep great heels for days that I didn't feel my best. I can't explain the magic you feel with high heels, ask Cinderella!

My addiction isn't as bad now, but I still have a great love for shoes. The best outfits start with great shoes. I always pick out my shoes for any outfit before actually looking for any clothes or accessories.

Today, I chose to start with these Zara fringed babies! With these shoes, I know I could conquer the world. A good fringe and high heel just go together like white on rice! (Yup, I'm corny lol)


"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life!"


I added a grey skirt and a cream tank and blazer too. Since the outfit was so neutral, I thought it would pop more if I added a bright color bag.


What I Wore:
Shoes Zara | Skirt Target | Tank F21 | Blazer F21| Bag Target

xoxo,

Courtney

2 comments: