16 September 2015

Style Crush: Emily B - Print Shirt & Blue Skirt

Hi Ladies!

Thanks to Emily B, after 3 years, I'm still rocking my favorite outfit inspired by her to work!

 
 What Emily Wore:
Top Printed wrap shirt | Bottom Waistband pencil skirt | Shoes Christian Louboutin Duvette Pumps
 

Emily B, like myself is very curvy, which is why we tend to go for form-fitting clothing. Sometimes, when you have a curvy body, certain fits make us appear larger than we actually are. This blue skirt is perfect for our curves!

Like Emily B, I have a thing for shoes! She loves them so much that she recently became a shoe designer (How cool is that!). When you love shoes, you know that the perfect pair will embellish your look!


 
 
To separate the printed top from the bright, solid bottom, I added a belt that I got from Express (on an old dress).
 
 
Emily chose Christian Louboutin Duvette Pumps, while I stayed with my budget with my favorite Steven Madden beauties! 
 

What I Wore:
Top Ann Taylor | Bottom Bebe | Shoes Steve Madden
 
Xoxo,
 
Courtney 

2 comments: