23 September 2015

Wear it, Style it, Repeat it: Orange and Cream

I'm Hi Loves, 

Lately, I've been practicing maximizing my work wardrobe, with hopes of saving a little extra cash. Since most of my funds are hanging in my closet, I began wearing, styling and repeating items in a unique way each time. 

If you are in need of inspiration of getting more wear out of your clothes, you've come to the right place! Nothing like a good ole closet diet!

Whenever I wear this orange and cream colorblocked dress, I tend to take long getting dressed....only because so many ideas come to mind for shoes and accessories.

Today I have provided the same outfit, but 3 different ways! For these outfits, the shoes and accessories had to be a "Match-Made-In-Heaven!" I started with the dress, then added shoes, a blazer, and of course, the finishing touches, the accessories.

Look 1:


What I Wore:
Dress Express | Necklace Thrift Store | Shoes Lola Shoetique
 

Look 2:


What I Wore:
Dress Express | Blazer F21| Necklace F21| Belt (came with dress)| Shoes Lola Shoetique
 

 
Look 3:
 

 
What I Wore:
Dress: Express | Blazer F21| Necklace F21| Shoes Zara



How do you closet diet??

xoxo,

Courtney <3

No comments:

Post a Comment