01 April 2016

Style Crush: Jessica Alba- Who What Wear

Hi loves,

Since high school, I've been spending my Friday nights looking at sites like "Who What Wear" to look at stylish inspirations. They recently collaborated with Target. To see this collaboration transpire since then is really amazing!

I have NEVER anticipated something sooooooooo much before! I couldn't wait for January 31st, 2016 to arrive, just to head over to my favorite store for a new collection.

Their collection had all of the things I look for while shopping these days, including:
  • bold looks
  • great prices
  • classic looks
  • prints

The first person I saw sport an outfit from the collection was Jessica Alba, one of my style crushes. I was beyond impressed!


Just in case you haven't noticed, I love all things "Honey," including Jessica Alba. My love for her really began after that movie. She also has great style, often playing with color and prints (my personal favs). I can always count on her for a great ladylike style inspiration. I couldn't resist recreating one of my favorite looks that she did from Target/Who What Wear!


I loved that Jessica was able to mix a vintage look with a more modern look by adding bold, metallic heels, a mixed print and a moto jacket!


My favorite item from the collection happened to be this beautiful floral skirt.

Who does love stripes and floral?! #MatchMadeInHeaven

"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul."  
 ~Luther Burbank

I added a heavier jacket since I'm always super cold :(


I also added a metallic clutch to make the shoes come out a little more. 


What I Wore: 
Top Kohls | Skirt Target | Jacket BCBG | Shoes Target 


Xoxo,

Courtney :)


5 comments: