04 April 2016

Rusty Mondays

Happy Monday! 

Lately, I've been working on living everyday like it's Friday. Making sure that every single day counts! Often times we are so excited for Friday because it's the closest place of freedom, forgetting to value the rest of the days. 

Thinking this way helped me a lot. Your life will never change if you don't change your vision! I changed the way I saw/thought about things and I received a lot of positive results. 
  • If you see yourself as weak, you will get negative results
  • If you see yourself as strong, you will be able to do so many things! 
  • If you see yourself accomplishing your dreams, they will come true!
  • If you see yourself as blessed, you will be blessed!
I took this aspect into my work style, especially on Mondays! After the weekend would come to an end, I dreaded Mondays! I would literally roll out of bed, brush my teeth, shower and put on anything! Now, I try to do simple make up, fix my hair and put on a nice outfit (daily). 


Today, I chose to wear this rust colored dress. Since it's such a bold color, I toned it down with black. This dress was a steal! It was originally $109.95 and you will never guess how much I got it for.... $25! I also added these fringed heels just because they are my favorites! 


 “Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in right now.” ~Unknown



What I Wore: 
Dress The Limited | Necklace Thrifted | Shoes Steve Madden 

Xoxo, 

Courtney :)



No comments:

Post a Comment