09 December 2015

Jumpsuit Addiction

Sometimes we get addicted to the things that work for us. My addiction for parties lately has been jumpsuits.

I've been invited to many birthday parties this year and my go-to look has always been a jumpsuit! How can something be so classy, yet so sexy at the same time!

For my job holiday party, I didn't want to stray away from classy, but I wanted to get away from my favorite work style of a skirt, blouse and a cute blazer. I literally wear that look everyday with a remix of course. I felt like a jumpsuit would give me the perfect classy look that I was looking for.

I found this outfit on the day of the holiday party for only $18! The perfect look, for the perfect price???? The jumpsuit came with the an amazing neckline which meant I didn't have to search high and low for the perfect necklace!




 

What I Wore:
Jumpsuit Macy's| Bag Aldo| Shoes Lola Shoetique
 
Xoxo,
 
Courtney <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment