29 December 2015

Wear it, Style it, Repeat: Denim on Denim

Hi Loves!

Who doesn't love a denim on denim look? This look will NEVER get old to me!

My favorite denim on denim outfit is a top I got from Nordstrom and jeggings that I ripped at the knee from Express.

Below I put together a few different ways to style this look.


Look #1: Denim and Mixed Prints


When you're obsessed with mixed prints and equally obsessed with denim on denim, it's a must that you pair them both together!


With this weather, I love getting cute scarves to add as accessories to my outfits.
 

What I Wore:
Scarf Target | Shoes Jessica Simpson

Look #2 Denim and Red



I have also been obsessed with wearing these shoes since messing up my ankle. I thought it would be appropriate for me to buy these since they are bright, stylish and comfy at the same time.

 
Why not pair them with one of my favorite looks, denim on denim??
 

 
What I Wore:
Shoes Nike Huaraches

Look #3 Denim and Black 


It's so easy to make a look super stylish by adding a hat and matching shoes.
 

For this look, I chose to wear this black hat and So Kates!
 

What I Wore:
Hat Aldo | Shoes Christian Louboutin

 
How do you style denim on denim??
 
Xoxo,
 
Courtney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment