31 December 2015

Black, White & Cheetah

Hi loves,
 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEE a sexy, sophisticated look. A white blouse under a sweater screams sophistication to me! (I cheated, mine is really one shirt!) Combined with animal print is definitely a match made in heaven!
 
Animal print is one of my absolute favorite classic styles! (Especially anything with a cheetah print). Animal print always adds a sexy touch to any outfit.
 
When wearing animal print, there a few rules you must follow:
  1. You must wear a solid/simple look to allow it  to stand out. Usually best to wear as an accessory.
  2. You must keep your jewelry simple to make sure your animal print is not overpowered.
  3. Add a neutral color to bring out the print, similar to how the animal usually blends well with nature.
See below for how I followed these few simple rules to get the perfect sophisticated, sexy look.

 



 



What I Wore:
Hat Zara | Coat Asos | Necklace Macy's | Top New York & Co | Pants White House, Black Market | Shoes Jessica Simpson | Bag Tory Burch
 
How do you rock animal print??
 
Xoxo,
 
Courtney


2 comments: