23 September 2020

2020 Vision

Happy Wednesday! 

2020 has been a rollercoaster ride for us all! One thing I've noticed is that planning and manifesting your goals is still possible, even during a time such as this. You MUST believe  it, pray for it and go make it happen! 

At the beginning of this year, I made a vision board. I always try to keep a list of goals for myself in my note section with a place to check them off. However, being able to see them come to life, creatively was something I truly enjoyed. I love being able to visualize the things I normally just write down. I guess I’m old school, wanting to have everything on paper. 

At some point closer to the end of the year, I love to reevaluate my goals just to see how far I've come, make necessary adjustments, and remind myself that I still have time to accomplish more. This time I decided to make a new vision board since this year was a little different. There were some goals that become more important than others. For example, I originally wanted to focus on working, saving money, etc. However, COVID made me realize that my mental health was far more important than any of those things. My new goals shifted more towards self care and self love. 

Sooooo... I went downtown with a blanket, magazines, a few of my girls & started planning, praying and manifesting! This happened to be way more therapeutic than I thought. The words, phrases & pics that jumped out at me had me dreaming big this day! 

I decided to wear a comfy outfit to be able to fully relax while making this board. See below: 









What I wore:

Hat: Forever 21 | Top: Kohl’s | Shorts: Target | Shoes: Gucci


  • Vision board, January 2020 




  • Vision board, September 2020 



✨✨Small disclaimer: making a vision board will not be a secret genie or magic for you that will make all your dreams come true. To me, it’s simply a visual for you to remember all the things you say you want for yourself and a reminder to work hard to achieve them. Anything you want, you have to put your mind to & work hard! 

Did you make a vision board this year? If not, it isn’t too late! 

Xoxo, 

Courtney 💕


7 comments: