04 October 2020

Autumn Vibes

Happy Sunday! 

One of my favorite seasons is fall. Particularly, for the weather! It’s not too hot, not too cold. However, my favorite thing about the season is being able to maximize my wardrobe. I absolutely love this transition period when I’m able to take summer pieces and wear them in the fall by adding layers. 

Follow these steps below for easy ways this to maximize your summer pieces for the fall: 


1. Step one: You always want to start with a basic piece. For example, I started with one of my favorite black dresses. This is one of my staple transition pieces.





2. Step two: Add additional layers. This layer can be a scarf or jacket. This will give you the flexibility to stay warm or cool off.  I added a long cardigan with nice neutral tones. It was kind of cool I’m the morning (high 50s), but wanted up later. I was able to take the cardigan off when it was too hot and add it again later when I got too cold. 






3. Step three: To complete the look, accessorize. You can do this by adding statement jewelry pieces, hats, and/or handbags. For my look, I added neutral colored earrings that I picked up from my cousin that sells paparazzi. I enjoy shopping for cute statement earrings. They make any basic outfit pop! (See https://paparazziaccessories.com/208612/ )






I enjoyed adding one layer (cannot wait to add more as the weather changes!) My first day back in church was warm and stylish without having to buy any new items 😊 











What I Wore: 

Dress Target | Cardigan Target | Shoes Christian Louboutin | Earrings Paparazzi 


How do you maximize your closet for fall? Let me know below in the comments.


Xoxo, 


Courtney πŸ’•

1 comment:

  1. Love your heels and handbag 😘🌼 great post thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete