25 July 2020

Pay Attention to the Signs



Dress Macy's | Shoes Jennifer Le | Bag Target 


Hey everyone, 

"It's always up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days!" This quote was right on time for me! I have been one of those people that tries their best to "pay attention to the signs" whenever possible lately. For example, I saw this quote and really decided to dig deep.

In all honesty, I was really having a hard time adjusting to everything going on in the world right now. However, seeing this quote knocked my senses right back into place! I had been turned off completely from blogging during this pandemic. I was focused too much on what I "couldn't do" instead of the paying attention to the things right in front of me. "I can't even do this!" "I can't even do that!" I focused too much on the negative things going on instead of focusing on the positive things. 

I celebrated my 29th birthday two weeks ago after coming across this quote. Since I try to pay attention to the signs, I decided that I should write down the affirmations that my friends/family surprised me with as decorations. I copied them onto sticky notes and say them daily just to make sure "I'm finding beauty in these ugly days." Doing so made me feel a little more positive than I've felt during this time. See the affirmations below:


Birthday affirmations: 

1. I am worthy.
2. I am becoming more confident every day.
3. My possibilities are endless. 
4. I am proud of myself. 
5. I believe in myself everyday.
6. I am in love with myself and my body. 
7. I am doing my best.
8. I am brave bold and beautiful. 
9. I am talented and intelligent. 
10. I chose to be happy and love myself today. 


Let me know below if you state affirmations or the things you do to find beauty in the ugliest days? 

Xoxo, 

Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment