08 February 2020

2019 Flashbacks

Happy Saturday!

Since I've been back, I reflected a lot on my life's journey. Now I'd like to reflect on my favorite outfits during that journey. 

Look #1: Valentine's Day 2019


For Valentine's Day, I had class. I decided to go for a comfortable red sweater. My family called me on the way home and asked me to join them for karaoke which ended up being a great night! I randomly found these shoes in my trunk and swapped them out for my uggs that I wore to class. Some outfits really just randomly happen! :)

What I Wore: 
Top Target | Bottoms JCPenney | Shoes Lola Shoetique

Look #2: Family Time 


It's no secret that one of my favorite things to do is enjoy time with my family. Fun Fact- I actually became a caregiver to my grandmother 2018-present. I try to have an outing for us when we can to give us a break from all the doctors appointments she has (including dialysis) and school work for me. Family is a mutual happy place for us both. As I always say, if you can look good for your friends, you can look good for your family too! :)


I love a good mixed print outfit! Here a chose polka dot print with leopard print and I absolutely LOVED it :)

What I Wore: 
Top Inc Macy's (stolen from my mom) lol | Bottom FashionNova  | Shoes Tory Burch

Look #3: Dinner on a Cruise 


I was so fortunate to be able to spend quality time celebrating one of my best friends on her journey to marriage. What better way to celebrate than to take a cruise?? So it was only right that a packed fun cute outfits :)

What I Wore: 
Top Boutique in the mall | Joggers Boohoo | Shoes Lola Shoetique

Look #4: My Birthday Look 


If you know anything about me, then you know how obsessed with birthdays! I will not leave out for much, but if there's a birthday to be celebrated, especially mine, I'm always down! For this look, I stumbled across it. I actually bought a matching set from boohoo.com and didn't receive the top :( So I tried on this top and feel completely in love! "Everything happens for a reason" was such a true statement for this outfit. If the top came, I probably would've worn it a different way!

What I Wore: 
Top Pretty Little Thing | Bottom Boohoo | Shoes Lola Shoetique

Look #5: Dinner with my Mom


I'm my mother's number one fan! I admire everything about her, especially her upcoming clothing brand (Infinity Faith). I love everything her brand represents. It's a reminder that with faith, you can go places! I know it's cheesy and cliche to wear her hoodies/t-shirts when I hang out with her, but I do lol! I had so much fun with this look! I added shorts ($4 on sale!!!!), fishnets & vans for the perfect fall night look. Fun Fact- you get the best bargain for shorts at the end of summer!

What I Wore: 
Hoodie Infinity Faith (coming soon) | Shorts Macy's | Shoes Vans | Tights Party City

Look #6: Random Girl's Night 


Love a random girl's night! I obviously was lazy once again with my fall look inspiration. I borrowed the hoodie/fishnets look from a previous look. Turned out super cute and comfy :)

What I Wore: 
Dress Amazon | Tights Party City | Shoes DSW

Look #7: Celebrating my Sister's Birthday 


One of my favorite looks EVER!!!


I did a thing. This year for me was all about letting go. This outfit definitely showed that! Who cares what others think, wear it if it makes you feel great. Soooooo yup I ordered a swimsuit coverup and wore it as an outfit. The way I felt wearing it is indescribable and a night I will always remember! It was definitely a turning point in my confidence.


What I Wore: 
Blazer Target | Bottoms Amazon | Shoes Lola Shoetique

Look #8: Celebrating Scorpio Season 


Honestly, I just wanted to wear this dress so bad! Orange is one of my favorite colors to wear. It was perfect to throw on for a birthday dinner for my favorite girl :)

What I Wore: 
Dress JLUX Label | Shoes Lola Shoetique

That's all folks! 

Xoxo, 

Courtney <3

No comments:

Post a Comment