21 December 2018

Fearless

Hi loves,

Welcome back! It’s been a minute! Sometimes hiatuses are much needed to get a fresh start.

Things I've learned while I was away:
  1. Put GOD first and you'll never finish LAST! 
  2. The things you speak have a HUGE impact on your life! Speak positive, speak life!
  3. Go after the very things that people tell you NOT to do. "That's not smart!", "I wouldn't do that if I were you!", "I wouldn't wear that if I were you!"
  4. We spend our lives asking people what they want to be. I always wanted to be a successful, but now I'm learning it's more important to be happy! Do what makes you happy! 
  5. ANYTHING is possible as long as you put your mind to it! 
  6. Sometimes people value finances as blessings! The biggest blessings that I've received this year were things that money couldn't buy! 
  7. If you fear it, do it! I faced my fears this year and it has been the most confident/rewarding feelings I've EVER felt in LIFE! 
  8. I always keep it real! People love you as long as your doing/telling them the things they need to hear. I used to hold back because I didn't want to "hurt" feelings, etc. You'll lose friends, family, etc 
  9. Living your life pleasing others and their dreams and aspirations for you will make you MISERABLE. This pushed me to start over this year and I'm ok with that! Doing the things that ultimately make me happy is giving me the best feeling EVER! 
  10. Tapping into the REAL you, will make many people UNCOMFORTABLE. you'll lose friends, but thats OKAY! 
Wearing this outfit reminded me to walk boldly in these lessons!

What I Wore: 
Top Forever21 | Bottom Bebe | Shoes LolaShoetique 

Orange represents joy, sunshine, strength, creativity, happiness and determination.


Green represents life, freshness, renewal, nature, growth and harmony.


Xoxo, 

Courtney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment