27 December 2018

‘Tis’ the Season to Slay

Happy Holidays!

Hope you’re having a great week so far! This time of year is such a lovely time. It's a reminder  to look at the good in things. I had a rough time this year, but this time of year lifts my spirits despite the loss I've had. Here’s my top favorite things about this time of year:

1. No classes! ! This is my number one reason to slay right now! I don’t have to wake up and keep the stress of staying on top of my work. You may not have school anymore, but maybe you have children or young family members that you get to spend a little extra time with, if so, slay with them with fun holiday pics. So ladies, take this break to slay (even if it's your favorite holiday PJs)!

2. Spending time with family and friends. I had sooooooo much fun spending time with my friends and family that I don't get to see as often as I like. I'm a firm believer in soaking up quality time with the people you love while you still can.

3. People are much nicer. I went to NY last week and have never met so many friendly people there! This time of year, people have no choice but to be nicer

4. The beautiful views! I love the lights and decorations that is all over! Fun Fact about me: Sometimes I take the long way home just so that I can see the beautiful lights.

5. The treats! Who doesn’t like a good excuse to eat cookies or drink eggnog?




What I Wore: 
Top: Zara | Bottoms: Target | Shoes: Lola Shoetique

Xoxo, 

Courtney :)


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I definitely agree with all of your favorite things (#2 and #5 the most). P.S. You're rocking that outfit.

    ReplyDelete