19 February 2018

Things Money Can't Buy

Hi Loves!

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Lately I've been trying this thing; evaluating my life and making necessary changes. This meant my the way I thought changed, my goals changed and the company I kept changed as well. I tried to stay as positive as possible since I used to always focus on the negative things in my life. Being negative takes a toll on you eventually! Change was definitely a hard thing for me to do, but soooooo necessary. The things I used to value no longer served any purpose in my life.

One of my number one priorities these days is creating memories that will last a lifetime. My grandmother is one of the 3/9 siblings that are still living. I value spending time with them so much that it's become basically a full-time job for me while going to school. I cherish these moments so much as they grow older, that I make sure that we have some sort of family outing at least once a month. Our favorite thing to do together is attend church or go to brunch.

This Sunday we made reservations to one of our favorite places. Our reservations are usually for 8:30am and we don't leave until 2:30pm! We don't usually eat the entire time, but we enjoy the memories that we are making with multiple generations. No amount of money is worth these memories that we create with the people we don't want to forget.

I figured if I can look good when I go out with my friends, I can make sure that I arrive fashionable with my family as well. Sunday I chose a cute sweater and leopard print heels, simplicity for me!




“The best things in life are free; the second best are expensive.” - Coco Chanel 




What I Wore: 
Top Zara | Pants It's Fashion | Bag Target | Shoes Jessica Simpson (Macy's)

What are your favorite things that money can't buy?? 

Xoxo, 

Courtney 

3 comments:

  1. The sweater is so beautiful!! Love the look sweety.

    https://modernastrega.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check your blog out as well. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Hope you have a great day as well. I will check out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete