11 February 2018

Style Crush: Tammy Rivera ~ Green Pleated Skirt

Hi loves!

If you're one to enjoy mixing highs with lows or shopping for closet statement pieces, then you can certainly appreciate Tammy Rivera's style.  Most people think you have to spend money to look good. That's NOT the case at all. Tammy Rivera's style is a friendly reminder that "it's not what you wear, but how you wear it! Own whatever you wear!"


I love a good edgy look that doesn't break your pockets! I loved everything about this bold, effortless look from the metallic fabric to  adding booties to this pleated skirt just screamed edgy!


What Tammy Wore: 
Top: H&M | Skirt H&M | Bag Gucci | Shoes YSL

What I Wore: 
Top H&M | Skirt eBay | Bag GoJane | Shoes Forever21


It was a must that I borrow this look. It's definitely my kind of look, an effortless show-stopper look on a budget! I decided to take my look to church. Therefore, I buttoned up my shirt and tucked it in a little more.



 Xoxo,

Courtney Mahoney



2 comments: