06 December 2017

Silver Lining

Hi Loves!

Hope you are having a nice week so far.

This outfit happened to be one of my favorites from last weekend. I actually got out for once and enjoyed myself (THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW)! This is rare for me since I'm such a homebody.

I went for a simple, sexy look and as always I started with the shoes. These silver booties were a MUST for me! There's something about a pop shoe that I CANNOT resist.

Wearing silver always reminds me of "silver linings." Sometimes it's hard to see the good in situations that seem dark. I try my best to always remember that there's a lesson in everything we go through to stay positive in hard times. Try your best to look for the good in the bad.

Remember, "Every cloud has a silver lining."



What I Wore:
Top: Cache | Pants IG boutique (can't remember) | Bracelet eBay | Shoes Aldo


Xoxo,

Courtney :)

4 comments:

  1. love those pants girl :) You have an amazing blog.

    - Marina

    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit is bomb as always. Love how you put together simple items and make them sexy! I’m an avid wearer of black, so this outfit will definitely be in my closet!

    ReplyDelete